A lecture table is usually a wooden table that stands upright. It extends to the neck of the person standing behind it in length. It also has a vast space for keeping important things in it. A lecturer can keep his notes, documents, and board markers in it. He can also keep the presentation controller in the table because when a lecturer talks, he uses his hands for emphasizing. Anything in hand will be considered as a sort of disturbance for the listeners as long as the thing does not have any connection with the lecture. A lecture table’s front is usually plain. You can also use the logo of the institution to be placed on the front.
The benefits of using a lecture table:
There are many benefits to using a lecture table. Nothing others can substitute it. Followings are the benefits of using a lecture table:
- A lecture table provides space to the lecturer so that he does not have to manage himself continuously.
- It also provides space for keeping a laptop on it. Some also have built-in media support in it. Thus, the projector and pc pins are projected out of the table.
- Its space can be used for keeping important documents or notes.
- A lecture table creates a formal learning environment in the class so that the learners can learn in a better way.
- A microphone can also be placed on the table that provides additional control.
From where can you buy a lecture table?
Lecture table [โต๊ะ เลคเชอร์ which is the term in thai] can be bought from online stores. Whether you want to deliver a lecture or you want to train your employees, a lecture table is the right choice for you. One thing to be remembered is to never compromise on the quality of wood. You can also use cua stom logo for this kind of table.